Friday, April 6, 2007

Kathy Newlove Interview

On the day that Craig Daniels was captured, Zack Ottenstein and I interviewed Kathy Newlove, the mother of Alicia Castillon, who was allegedly killed by Daniels. I have to say I admire Ms. Newlove for doing these interviews. I have often said and thought that if I were caught up in a tragedy such as this, the last thing I would want to see is a bunch of people like me coming around asking questions; and approaching family members of victims, for me, is one of the more distasteful parts of the job. Fortunately, I work at a station where respect for the wishes of the families of victims is important. Ms. Newlove did tell us that talking about the events with us has helped her in working through it, and I'm glad that we could help her in that way.

--Chris Henderson

This will take a while to load.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Don Evans I am the artist of the ceiling painting at the Biltmore home. If you have any questions or would like to see some of my other work I can be reached at 419-464-2170 please feel free to leave a voicemail if I do not answer , you can also see some of my work on my website (currently being updated) at www.horseplayingaround.com. I also would like to wish the Hoyts the best of luck on their big move I hope the new town they move to will appreciate their creativity and talent as much as me.
Good Luck,
Don